Senior Auditing Manager, Internal Control
1. Make annual plans for the internal control auditing of the Group;
2. Perform auditing on the internal control procedures for the business operations of the headquarters, divisions, directly-affiliated companies, subsidiaries and branches;
3. Take charge of the work standards of the Auditing and Supervision Department;
4. Assist with other auditing tasks of the Group and its divisions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in finance-related disciplines;
2. More than five years of experience in internal control auditing at a renowned large conglomerate or in auditing at the top 4 accounting firms;
3. Familiarity with the internal control procedures and priorities of a conglomerate and capability of carrying out internal control auditing, internal control management, and performance auditing independently;
A keen eye for loopholes in business operation and the perseverance to find out the ultimate truth;
4. Team spirit and good communication skills.